• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

20cc Sbach

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm eyeballing the 20cc sbach as a project for down the road for me after I finish my Slick. I already have a DLE 20 and was thinking of finding it a home. What can anyone tell me about this airplane?

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm eyeballing the 20cc sbach as a project for down the road for me after I finish my Slick. I already have a DLE 20 and was thinking of finding it a home. What can anyone tell me about this airplane?

The plane like most of ours is newer so there is not a whole lot of them out there. But it is a very modern design with carbon everything, carbon enforced fuse all the way from the from to the back. it has a semi split cowl/canopy that makes tuning easy or perfect for battery access. It is also very light for a 68" airplane. It was designed from the ground up as a 20cc 3D airplane. If you have any specific questions please ask.

gyro

GSN Contributor
The plane like most of ours is newer so there is not a whole lot of them out there. But it is a very modern design with carbon everything, carbon enforced fuse all the way from the from to the back. it has a semi split cowl/canopy that makes tuning easy or perfect for battery access. It is also very light for a 68" airplane. It was designed from the ground up as a 20cc 3D airplane. If you have any specific questions please ask.

I like the way it looks, and with a flying weight under 8 lbs, and a 900sq/ft with it should be fast and floaty!
Almost makes me want to get 20cc again :)

Feral

I like the way it looks, and with a flying weight under 8 lbs, and a 900sq/ft with it should be fast and floaty!
Almost makes me want to get 20cc again :)

Dude their a cool plane ive seen 1 if I can kill the profile yak ill grab 1 and do a build thread

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
So I have a birthday coming up... My dad flies with me from time to time and I mentioned this when he asked what I was thinking about doing with my DLE 20. Turns out he was fishing for ideas. :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
So I have a birthday coming up... My dad flies with me from time to time and I mentioned this when he asked what I was thinking about doing with my DLE 20. Turns out he was fishing for ideas. :D

That'd be an awesome birthday present!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
It'd be a while before I got to it though. I'm saving for better servos for my Slick and I'm building him a quarter scale cub at the moment (with an animated pilot) alongside an f3p plane for the winter. Good thing my shop has two tables.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to open a new thread but i'm "eyeballing" this class too but i was oriented to the Edge 540 20cc. My 55-60cc version fly so good that i for my father i was thinking abvout this little one.
Any flight report on this?
Also which is the ideal configuration for this class apart of the dle-20 or EME20 engine? Like prop, servos, tank, battery, CoG ecc ecc.
[MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION] Have you got some more detailed pics please (unboxing pics)?

Let me know thanks