• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

Alky6

150cc
Cool profile. I have all the parts for a Mojo65 with a VVRC 20cc. Put it on hold to start and finish a JTEC 2.7m Extra 300 (will be many months!). You should do a build thread here for sure! I think the probro site might have some info on that one. Maybe @cbarnes0061 will have some better info for you. I think the build is somewhat similar to the Mojo65. This is the link to the Mojo65 build. http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=6402

Good luck and look forward to watching your progress.
-Paul

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I build a sig something xtra and I have a gs p47 all framed and glassed in primer. I never flew the something xtra because I only bought to build. I fly gs arfs mostly. I really hate covering. I wanna get good at it.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
I built the 50 cc size and love it! See my avatar. Should be plenty of info on the probro site under EEv2 threads

BalsaDust

Cool profile. I have all the parts for a Mojo65 with a VVRC 20cc. Put it on hold to start and finish a JTEC 2.7m Extra 300 (will be many months!). You should do a build thread here for sure! I think the probro site might have some info on that one. Maybe @cbarnes0061 will have some better info for you. I think the build is somewhat similar to the Mojo65. This is the link to the Mojo65 build. http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=6402

Good luck and look forward to watching your progress.
-Paul

Here is a link to a build thread on the 50cc version of the extra extra. I have seen kwj48's fly and it's an awesome bird in the air. Looks to float well and has a great presence. http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31168
Just send the mojo my way and I will build it and abuse it for you. LOL. just kidding. I pulled out the plans I have for the mojo 65 the other night and was thinking about building it as I have always heard how well they fly but then after glancing at them I remembered how many freeking parts there are to cut for it. So if I ever decide to build one hopefully I can find someone with a kit stashed away or someone who cuts them.
Profiles are a world of fun and there are plenty of great designs out there.

Alky6

150cc
Here is a link to a build thread on the 50cc version of the extra extra. I have seen kwj48's fly and it's an awesome bird in the air. Looks to float well and has a great presence. http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31168
Just send the mojo my way and I will build it and abuse it for you. LOL. just kidding. I pulled out the plans I have for the mojo 65 the other night and was thinking about building it as I have always heard how well they fly but then after glancing at them I remembered how many freeking parts there are to cut for it. So if I ever decide to build one hopefully I can find someone with a kit stashed away or someone who cuts them.
Profiles are a world of fun and there are plenty of great designs out there.

LOL. I need a 3D beater, 'cause I suck! I believe Paul Swany will still cut short kits. He did for me. I have the rib set and a short kit. Really looks easy to put together! Also recently ordered all the balsa, wing tube, and fiberglass tubes for the fuse.

Alky6

150cc
I build a sig something xtra and I have a gs p47 all framed and glassed in primer. I never flew the something xtra because I only bought to build. I fly gs arfs mostly. I really hate covering. I wanna get good at it.

Practice makes perfect for sure!

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So the kit arrives Tommorow. I will probley start it by the weekend. I'm thinking of starting with the fuse. I notice there are some laminations on fuse, and thick balsa. Should I use titebond 2 for the fuse or ca. I will do a full build thread I figure you guys can help if I get stuck