• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 3DHS Extra 300SHP- Texas

3DHS Extra 300SHP
87" Wingspan
DA50 Pitts style wrap around muffler
Xoar 22X10 prop
JR8611A on Rudder, Ailerons, and Elevators
Hitec 5625 on Throttle
Bad Brad Graphics
Kuza 32 oz fuel tank
SWB arms on all servos except throttle

This plane was purchased new and has about 30 - 35 flights. I had a DLE55 for the first 15 or so flights but changed to the DA50 in it now. It did sustain a hard landing on about the 4th flight. I forgot to install the canopy bolts and was about 20' in the air and went inverted. The canopy fell off into the grass and I was able to get it upright but didn't have enough air speed. The canopy does some cracks on the rear but it still in good shape. When the plane hit the ground, it broke the last 3 inches of the right aileron, broke the carbon gear and bent the aluminum angle iron inside the fuse. It has all been repaired and has flown wonderfully since then. The only reason I am selling is it sits in my shop more than I fly it. I am keeping the batteries and receiver for another project. Asking $900 obo no trades. Will be willing to drive 100 miles to meet no charge and no shipping. I am located 1 hour South of Houston.
Extra 300SHP.jpg
Extra 300SHP(2).jpg