• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted 3w 85 or similar

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey everyone...I am in the market for another "Mighty Dub". I need/want a 3w 85 or similar. If any of you out there have one you'd like to see go to a really good home filled with many of its family members, give me a shout please? Thanks.
Rob

3w_85xi.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I sold a nib 110 a few years ago and regret it. I bought it for the canisters to put on my 106 and it sat around for too long.
Never...!! Ever...ever...!!! Sell any Superior and Mighty Dub. Let them pry it from your cold, rotting dead fingers. In my case, all my Dubs will be chained around my waist with combination locks when they put me in the ground. I hear tell there is a plush and green valley with a groomed 1000 ft runway in the afterlife. I'll need beasty motors for my new rides when I get there.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It really simple he has the market cornered on CS3W engines, soon if anybod needs a 3W in the future the only person to talk to be we know hoe.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It really simple he has the market cornered on CS3W engines, soon if anybod needs a 3W in the future the only person to talk to be we know hoe.
Bwaa haa haa! Now you're picking up what I'm putting down. Lol

I have a DA85 for sale if you're interested.
Thanks bro. I apologize for not updating this wanted ad sooner. I'm not much of a DA guy. I located and purchased the three w85c S I was looking for. Thanks anyway. Muchly appreciated.