• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

6th Mid Mississippi RC Club IMAC Contest

Dirt

50cc
Our 6th IMAC contest is rapidly approaching - like next weekend May 28 & 29! We are located about 10 miles south of Jackson, MS in Byram. The field is wide open with the nearest tree almost 1/2 mile away!!

For more information go to the South Central IMAC page located at www.mini-iac or contact me at

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Please shoot some photos to post back here at the site after the contest. Good luck, hope it all goes well.

thurmma

150cc
Wish I could be there guys but, the wife isn't up to traveling that far yet and I don't have anyone at home any more to keep her company and help with the dogs. Hope your weather is better than what is forecast for our area.

Rich, if you would snap a couple pictures of the Sportsman and Intermediate Unknowns and send them my way I would greatly appreciate it.

Good luck!

Dirt

50cc
Wish I could be there guys but, the wife isn't up to traveling that far yet and I don't have anyone at home any more to keep her company and help with the dogs. Hope your weather is better than what is forecast for our area.

Rich, if you would snap a couple pictures of the Sportsman and Intermediate Unknowns and send them my way I would greatly appreciate it.

Good luck!
Sorry you can't make it but I totally understand. We should have less that a 10% chance of summer-like thundershowers!!