• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

94" mxs-exp

Here ya go Gyro, I'll try and get some more stuff from the 3d line up in the morn as well.

I'm so going to be on the waiting list for this one. :$

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399779248.969954.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399779333.660657.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399779367.396803.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1399779394.415832.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
I saw on facebook that [MENTION=2941]JaseTheAce[/MENTION] has a few flights on it now... whatcha think Jase?
[MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION], will this one be your first "giant" scale?

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I saw on facebook that [MENTION=2941]JaseTheAce[/MENTION] has a few flights on it now... whatcha think Jase?
[MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION], will this one be your first "giant" scale?

Well I have the 78, first gasser. 25% used to be giant scale, not so much anymore. I am looking for an "all purpose" 50cc-100cc that I can transport! For IMAC, XA and 3D. This looks like (if SFGs are removable and it's in the 10%) the ticket. So many good airframes coming out in the 30-100cc range now. They are like the 60" class all over again! Great stuff. The high performance gasser revolution is upon us.

The tips and SFGs are def removable I think Chris said its 88 or 87 without them. I will ask again next time I get to the EF tent

Hey guys,
I was able to get a total of I think 3 flights on this now. I really like it! It is flying light, the elevators are crazy on this thing and it flies very crisp and precise as well. Overall it is quite the 3D machine! If you've ever flown a 64" MXS and like it, then you'll like this! It just flies bigger and a little more precise I think. The wingspan is 88" without the tips. You guys will definitely like this one once it is released! ;)

~Jase

AKfreak

150cc
I loved my 64", but now it's gone.... Sniff, sniff.... I will buy this and put a DA50 in it. When is it going to be out?

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
I loved my 64", but now it's gone.... Sniff, sniff.... I will buy this and put a DA50 in it. When is it going to be out?

based on the extreme flight new generation 30%ers, i wouldnt think a da50 will be enough. ive heard many times on the 91 extra that even the da60 is borderline unless you put a pipe on it. but i dont have any first hand experience with them other than seeing them, and they are gigantic

AKfreak

150cc
You sell it?

I wish I sold it, I was flying in Bennett field and had a lock out. The plane went down in the worst terrain on the planet. It's lost and will never be found. I FPV'd my buddy's FPV'd we searched on foot for days, it's just gone.

The reeds are so tall and thick there is just no way to see it. When in the reeds, they are 10 to 15 feet above your head, they are woven in and out of each other that just walking through them is a massive effort. Even if the plane was 12" next to you, you would never see it.

I am sick that I didn't have a GPS tracker in it. I never knew how bad the terrain is at Bennett. It is actually a bird sanctuary and all of the water from the LV valley flows through there to lake Mead. The growth is insane, and defiantly not the desert.

The $800 total loss makes me feel sick, and a simple GPS tracker would of changed everything.

Last edited by a moderator: