• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

A big applase to kole from limitless aero.

Hey guys have not been around much. Work been keeping me really busy most times working 90-100 hours a week. Haven't flown in awhile.

Anyways story go's I bought koles corvus racer and a gp123 back in march with the intention of picking it up within the next few weeks. Well story go's, work got busy and never got around to picking it up. I realized I wouldn't have time to grab it. And i dont want it taking up his space. To get to the point I've sold the gp123 and Kole is taking care of packing and shipping for me. I wouldn't leave any body hangimg like that so i coverd shipping and a small payment to him. Hes even offerd to take the airframe to events and try and sell for me. I couldn't ask for more. Just saying thanks again man. Youll be the fist place I go to once i get back to flying again.

AKfreak

150cc
I remember that plane, I tried to buy it from you, but I could not drive to TX to get it. You are right, Kole is a great guy. I have nothing but respect fro him and they way he does stuff.