• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks 30cc Laser 200 ARF-QB

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Got a note from Rocco today! Take a look guys and enjoy the video.

"Mike,

I just got this new video from team pilot Tyler McCormack flying the 30cc Laser 200 on Electric.

[video=youtube;9_4D-Pz46Rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_4D-Pz46Rc[/video]

Ty's comment “I got some video of the 30cc Laser and I am very impressed with its performance and it is really just fun to fly.â€

Enjoy!

Rocco
AeroWorks"

AKfreak

150cc
Hey Mike, I have a quick question, why do all the videos here strip away he full screen button? I always have to click the YouTube link and watch them there to see full screen?
That kid can flat out fly! Nice plane too, LOL I think I first saw this plane back in December 2013, but there was very little info. I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey Mike, I have a quick question, why do all the videos here strip away he full screen button? I always have to click the YouTube link and watch them there to see full screen?
That kid can flat out fly! Nice plane too, LOL I think I first saw this plane back in December 2013, but there was very little info. I could be wrong.

I will look into it. I see how we could do it but I will need to test in our test environment first.

Thanks for the heads up!

The Laser has been out for a bit but man Tyler makes it looks like a dream plane!

gyro

GSN Contributor
[MENTION=824]TyMac300[/MENTION],

Can you tell us more about your flying experience with the Electric Laser 200? It looks sweet.

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We released the 30cc Laser 200 around late 2013. There have been several reviews done and it even made the cover of RC Sport Flyer in May of 2014!

Thanks
Rocco
AeroWorks

Attachments

• RCSportFlyerCover.pdf
    364.8 KB · Views: 411

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have asked Ty if he could give his thoughts and set up on the Laser. Hopefully he will be able to answer all your questions.

Rocco
AeroWorks

[MENTION=824]TyMac300[/MENTION],

Can you tell us more about your flying experience with the Electric Laser 200? It looks sweet.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have asked Ty if he could give his thoughts and set up on the Laser. Hopefully he will be able to answer all your questions.

Rocco
AeroWorks

Great! Always good to read about the pro's setups and what they liked about them.

Tymac300

30cc
Hey everyone,
I'm glad you all enjoyed the video as I had fun making it! I was tied up in packing for the Worlds in Muncie tonight so I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to post my setup and such, but I will be sure to do so tomorrow night. Long drive ahead of us. Thanks!