• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Align DS-610's

Status
Not open for further replies.

econpatric

70cc twin V2
**SOLD**Align DS-610's

I am selling parts off of my TREX 550 and I wanted to post these here before going to 'other' forums with them. They have about 10 flights in my TREX 550 and never have given me any problems. I know Gary (GYRO), amongst others, uses them in their larger airplanes. What you see is what you get. 3x Align DS-610 servos. I am firm on $old shipped ConUS for these. PayPal is a must.

I have many positive feedbacks under the same name for RCG and Helifreak.

Thanks for looking!

DSC_0095.jpgDSC_0093.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
These are great servos for a 7X" bird, identical (literally) to the Savox 1258tg.

Good luck!

Wish I could afford them, but a new 74 Edge just showed up and my wife had threatened divorce if any more planes or plane parts show up here for a while. :crying: I pretty sure she's not serious though.:popcorn:

econpatric

70cc twin V2
haha, mine has upset also a few times. Never to the point of divorce.... or so I hope? :crying: Well either way you guys don't have to worry as the servos have been sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.