• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best Podcasts

Wacobipe

100cc
I am looking for some good RC podcasts that are at least somewhat related to Giant Scale Planes...they don't need to be exclusive but I don't want to tune in to an hour and a half of a few guys talking about multirotors and foamies...I want plane stuff :oblong:

Gaint scale airplanes, scale aircraft, or even full scale flight podcasts...who's got ones they really like and where can I find them?

djmoose

70cc twin V2
There's always the 3D Hobby Shop podcast, but that's obviously mostly related to 3DHS planes. There is often technical information in there as well...and I try to make it funny here and there.

Also look through the old episodes of ATTF if you haven't already. It was mostly plane stuff for the few years I was part of the ownership. However, ATTF was more like a few hosts that were learning as they went...so if you listen from the beginning episodes...you'll hear how we learned as time went on. Lucien Miller from Innov8ive Designs was a regular (runs it now) and there are MANY technical questions he's answered over the years...however it's mainly about electronics. Not only motor/esc stuff but a LOT of servo stuff as well.

Also check out the RC Today Show...it's a great show however almost nothing Giant Scale from the main hosts...however they have a lot of cool guests...but you'll have to also sit through Heli and multi-rotor talk as well.

There really isn't much more. The CrashCast is great if you're into scratch building smaller stuff and the obscure (read:cool, old school, yester-year building techincs) parts of the hobby, FliteTest is for the FliteTest crowd.

The AirShow Network is pretty much a LHS promoting your typical Hobby-Town-ish LHS wares. (however, they do a great job with current aviation events and news. (AMA stuff, full-scale, etc) You can go back and find an awesome interview with Chris Hinson of EF)

If you're bored, look up the old episodes of The Right Stick...there are only a few but they're pretty good and you can hear some old Scott Stoops and Ben Fisher interviews.

djmoose

70cc twin V2