Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bud Nosen Citabria

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by Bipenut53, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hello,

I have a Bud Nosen Citabria for sale. This airplane is in excellent shape and is ready to fly. It has a Ryobi 26cc converted engine that has plenty of power. I can leave the Optima 7 receiver in it for 400.00 or remove the receiver and the airplane ready for your receiver is 350.00. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Sorry but no shipping Local Pick Up only.

I can meet within 50 miles or so. Thanks for looking!!
    004.JPG 003.JPG 002.JPG 001.JPG

2. Stegl

Stegl New to GSN!

Any chance you may be down for the NW hobbie show in Monroe , WA at end of January?

3. I'd really like to but I dont know at this point

4. Bootz63

Bootz63 New to GSN!

Is your bud nosen still for sale

5. Sorry for the delay in my reply, I have decided to keep this airplane at this point. Thank you very much for your interest!!