• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Check out the new airplanes available from Pilot RC!!

Bipenut53

150cc
So I was looking around and found out that Pilot RC is offering some new airframes from 24% to 40% that are pretty interesting!! Like this one:

bbd-600_1_1.jpg

Nice salute to warbirds on a Extra 330! To see more of the new airframes they are offering click Here!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I saw some pictures of it but I cant find them now! Ugggg But i did find the new Pilot 540v3 hamilton scheme! It's sweet.

2543.jpg
2542.jpg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So I was looking around and found out that Pilot RC is offering some new airframes from 24% to 40% that are pretty interesting!! Like this one:

View attachment 38094

Nice salute to warbirds on a Extra 330! To see more of the new airframes they are offering click Here!
I kinda dig this scheme. Really looks like something you would see sitting at the air strip.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Tony is making waves with these new schemes. I'm pretty sure he has the same printing tech that EF/3DHS does so it should make for some awesome color schemes coming out in the near future :cool:

Tony is making waves with these new schemes. I'm pretty sure he has the same printing tech that EF/3DHS does so it should make for some awesome color schemes coming out in the near future :cool:

Let us hope so, i am waiting for the new 91" extras's to become available, they should be a perfect match for a DA70, there are not too many arf's that are a direct fit for that engine in my opinion, most are too small or too big and heavy, the 91" should be brilliant.

Not counting aerobeez though, i do not know much of their lineup.