• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Make An Offer Cleaning out my Closet

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
im listening to a little Eminem today hence the thread title. Sorry mama!:adore:

if any questions please post here or email me: robbinsp@sio.midco.net for quickest response

im attaching photos here first, then will add information later

all items are in excellent/usable shape or else they would be with the other items i had that are now in the trash can. simply put, I wouldnt want anyone upset over some used hobby goods and for heavens sakes, i wouldnt want to be part of the cause for any component failure on any aircraft, large or small.

I know everyone wants a deal, but would like to move them because i need some $$ and will do so eagerly. Please make reasonable offers and help me clean out the closet.

The only question i WILL ignore is: "how much do you want for [insert item here]." Name your price and ill send it your way.

ITEM discriptions:

the big wheel pants are for a 100cc PAU Edge V2
the meduim wheels pants are for 20-30cc
small red ones are for 48" electric EF edge
the small servos on the left are out of a parkzone stryker
the middle hs85 works well but has a broken mounting ear on bottom right
the other small hitecs work fine and i will include servo gromments and eyelets
i have one flight on the waterproof hitec, which did not get wet when "i tried float flying" (search that title in youtube and youll know why its for sale)
the two savox servos are in excellent condition, and i will send new eyelets and grommets with the1230 as the ones in pic have been tossed in garbage
logictech 6100 gyro and matching servo ( nice on 50 size helicopters)
noBS 2500 MAH A123 batteries
parkzone stryker moter
EF motor for 48" aircraft
miracle double switch
matching pair of rimfire motors GPM4590
spark switch with ignition battery , maual, and LED
couple receivers, one is hitec crystal is ch 18 dual conversion, the other some tactic thingy
the hangar 9 prolites were used on my 100cc ultimate (if someone needs parts for that plane i still have stabs and bottom wing with wingtube)
tail gear is off a small 20cc aircraft and survived its demise.
all the fuel tanks are ok but i do not use them (i build my own now)
gs3.jpg
gs2.jpg
gs1.jpg

Thanks for looking

I'm in your boat too dude. I'm slowly cleaning the closets out too....

The Dollar to 98 bit is from the old country. It is a monetary expression. Anywhere between 1 dollar to 98 dollars.

I'll help you out on the ProLite 4" wheels. They come with the axles too, right? $25 shipped? Need a good set of wheels for my 108" Corvus.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I'm in your boat too dude. I'm slowly cleaning the closets out too....

The Dollar to 98 bit is from the old country. It is a monetary expression. Anywhere between 1 dollar to 98 dollars.

I'll help you out on the ProLite 4" wheels. They come with the axles too, right? $25 shipped? Need a good set of wheels for my 108" Corvus.
fock, i sold them and wheel pants already. threw the wheel in on a guy cuz hes a good ****. but daymn i should have kept them