• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dan River Fly-In October 18-19

We are getting some info on prizes.. Skip Stewart has donated two shirts...Hobby Castle will donate two planes.. I'm not sure about the other shops yet. I'll keep every posted

BalsaDust

Is there going to be a seperate raffle to purchase for the raffles or will our landing fee enter us into the raffles.

Some of the items will be in with the pilots fee. I just talked to the owner of one of the hobby shops and one prize will be a new carbon z yak that will be a separate raffle.

Just got back from vacation. Meet some nice folks at the RAMS field in NY. Now its time to get busy on our fly-in in October. Make plans to attend on of the best sites in Va.

BalsaDust

ciscoracing18;15038 wrote: Just got back from vacation. Meet some nice folks at the RAMS field in NY. Now its time to get busy on our fly-in in October. Make plans to attend on of the best sites in Va.

me thinks I will be able to make it. Hopefully with my new toy for others to try out and let me know what they think. I have dubbed it the ChubCub

15056=8681-image.jpg
15056=8681-image.jpg
15056=8682-image.jpg
15056=8682-image.jpg
15056=8683-image.jpg
15056=8683-image.jpg