• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! DLE 120, Prop and spinner combo $625

Bipeguy03

150cc
Putting my DLE 120 with a Falcon 29x9 Wide Prop and polished 5" Tru-Turn up for sale.

The engine has less than a gallon of fuel ran through it with an oil mixture of 32-1. Never crashed, no prop strikes, not even broke in yet. Still have the original box and paperwork.

The prop is a like new, carbon Falcon 29x9 Wide that was drilled for the DLE 120. Only been flown a few times, no nicks or scratches, has the prop covers and original packaging.

Spinner is a 5" Tru-Turn Ultimate, that was wet sanded and polished with Mother's Aluminum Mag Wheel polish. Back plate is NOT lightened, and is drilled for the 120. The extra back plate is included and is drilled for a DLE 170.

I've been downsizing to more 30-50cc sized models and I'm selling some of my larger stuff off to fund my next scratch build project.

$625 FIRM for the combo, I will pay shipping, but the buyer will pay any applicable PayPal fees.

Feel free to email me at edge540t2005@gmail.com or PM me on here with any questions.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited: