• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DM4315-480 with fiberglass mount $80 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

hone

150cc
I am stripping the electronics on my EF Extra so i can go bigger(I have the 64'' MXS and don't need 2 planes in this size)but will keep the airframe as a backup.

I am selling the motor for $80 shipped, paypal CONUS only. The motor has about 200 flights on it and i've had a few prop strikes but the shaft is not bent and the motor runs smooth and stays cool after hard back to back flights. I did put a little CA on the screws holding the x-mount on so it is not removable, it makes it a little difficult to get the bolts in the x-mount to attach the motor to the plane but i've put it on and taken it off my Extra a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Let me know what he says. The motor runs great, if i don't sell it i might put it in my MXS and try and sell the Torque V2(it runs hotter than the motrofly but has slightly more power)

Status
Not open for further replies.