• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

Well Guys,

as most of you know that, keep up in the Threads, I took a big step in the hobby the last few weeks, and became a part of team aztech aeromodels, With that being Said,, I have just Placed my Order for the Red White and Blue 109 inch Slick,, the plane Should Ship Monday or Tuesday. I expect it to take Around 10 Days to make its Journey, Across the Rockeys From, Washington State, To the Natural State.

She Will Be Powered By a GP 123
Savox 1231 Servos on Wings and Alerions
Taildragger Rc Extensions
Taildragger RC 2500 a123 Batts
a I bec by Tecaero or a Duralite Spark Switch
still on the edge about my Switch Right now Between the Fromeco Wolverine Switch which I have used in most all of my builds, or the Booma Rc Hidden Dual battery redundancy switch with pin flag Booma Rc Hidden Dual battery redundancy switch with pin flag
32 oz Foritude Tank
and ya cant go without all the Aztech Bling, this plane will have plenty of that

then after its all said and done it will get a bunch of bling bling halographic vinyl from http://www.badbradgraphics

more to come in when she arrives

I ordered a intelliswitch and wallaby the other day. I looked real hard at that hidden one, but I think I will like a push button better than a pin with a flag. I have a few Emcotec switches for my electrics and that flag switch is just one more thing for me to fiddle around with in my pockets.

hone

150cc
Subd. You're going to love the 109, I know I love mine. The red, white, and blue scheme is awesome.

Can't wait to get here, talked to azhar last night it will ship todAy woot woot, all my other goodies will be coming from him also, this thing is Gona have some bling bling

Just got the shipping note, says it should be here next Monday, Gona be a long 7 days, this will be my first brand new 100cc over the past 5 years I have always bought used on 100cc birds

Just got the shipping note, says it should be here next Monday, Gona be a long 7 days, this will be my first brand new 100cc over the past 5 years I have always bought used on 100cc birds

I know how you feel. My 111 isn't even on U.S soil yet.