• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Evan Turner

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Evan is 13 years old. He has been flying since the age of 8.

His sponsors include Pulse batteries and Xpert servos.

Evan does a lot of imac competition and has attended the Clover Creek Aerodrome camp the last two summers and will be going back again this year. He won AMA NATS in sportsman category in 2014 and placed second in the intermediate class in 2015. He enjoys freestyle as well as IMAC.

His Freestyle plane is the Extreme Flight 104 inch Extra 300 with DA-120 and Xpert A1 servos with Pulse receiver packs and spektrum DX18 for guidance and Falcon 27x11 prop

His IMAC plane is the Carden Aircraft 124 inch Extra 300 Pro with the DA-150L & Mejzlik 30x12L prop, Pulse receiver packs, Xpert A1+ servos and JR XG 11 radio for guidance.

Evan turner.jpg

Evan Pulse.jpg
Evan Turner 2.jpg

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Dang! Kids are flying younger and the planes are getting bigger!! I'm sure technology has a lot to do with it, Way to go Evan! I started RC when I was about 12 and reaching heights like this were unheard of!! Of course I couldn't afford the propeller back then anyways ha! Cool man! Don't forget to count your blessings and thank the ones who got you this far!

both Evan and his dad are good people. I met them last year at the cinci IMAC contest. We had a great time getting to know them and flying against Evan. That kid can definitely fly really well.

Go Evan!!!
Wish we could fly together more. Great to see you recognized here. Your flying is great.
Mr. Kevin is a great guy to be around too. Lots of fun!
When anyone gets hurt at an event, they go see Evan's Dad. He's an Emergency Medical dude... always knows what to do. Calm and cool under pressure.