• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale FAA ID TAGS

We are selling FAA ID Tags to help everyone comply with the new FEDERAL REGULATION now in effect that says any RC aircraft that weighs 16 ounces and above has to have the following information on it
FAA NUMBER
AMA NUMBER
OWNERS NAME
CONTACT INFORMATION (cell phone number)

Pricing for these tags is as follows

1 for $1.00
10 for $7.50
20 for $12.00

We are offering these tags that measure 3/4" x 2" made from 1/8" lite ply , these tags are made with your information on them

They can be attached to your plane with CA or your can use the 4 holes to screw them on with servo screws

To order these tags simply click on the link below and fill in the required information on the form, once that is complete just click SUBMIT.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qG...try.480800814&entry.110368839&entry.832055199

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TYPE YOUR NAME EXACTLY HOW YOU WANT IT TO LOOK ON YOUR TAGS

Once the form is filled out you can go to www.paypal.cpm and make a payment to rcpartsforless@yahoo.com

As soon as I see the payment I will cut your tags and ship them right out to you, usually the same day or by the next morning.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• new tag.jpg
    new tag.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 349
Last edited: