• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th Rolla , MO - WE WILL BE HERE!

SleepyC

150cc
[COLOR= #333333]Ok.. not to step on Bryan Zangs toes as he has worked hard to get this fly-in up and running, but we are. We are coming in full force! Bryan is an OG in the world of giant scale and the list of "attendees " is insane. If you are new to this hobby, or a lurker waiting to attend an event, this is it! Flying is great, throwing to the best of your ability is cool, but what THIS group is all about is GOOD TIMES! Get ready to fly some, hang out a lot and then after hours tear up the town. ALL are welcome. Any skill level! You will have a good time. There are people from all over the country coming in to bring back the VIBE![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333]Again, The Rolla Aeromodelers and Aerographix did all the hard work, and we appreciate it. So just to be clear, this is their hard work, we are just jumping aboard to have a big grand opening celebration for GSN at their event.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333]But we will be covering the event in our own unique style to show you what you can expect from GSN in the future. So Please come on out, or if you really can't log in and enjoy the party from your lounge chair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333]For more info check out the Rolla Modelers Association [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333]And remember Zang and the Rolla boys were responsible for some of the greates Huckfests in the history of Huckfests! So BE THERE![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333](This never happened)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333]You can also contact Bryan at Aerographix for more information! bryan@aerographix.biz

attachment.php
[/COLOR]

95=27-10553473_10203489049580987_3024351947877434010_n.jpg
95=27-10553473_10203489049580987_3024351947877434010_n.jpg

im gonna try and come to this one. i already have all my vaction scheduled for the year but may be able to smooze a little to work this one in. the og list is looking too good to miss, and my glitter level is getting low

You know this is going to be more like a Show up, Throw up event. We know each other all too well! Sounds like a party! I can't make any promises, but I'll sure try. With this gang throwing a fly in, it's absolutely guaranteed to be epic!

Sleepy we're very happy and honored to hold the first GSN flyin! Rolla has been a great event and every year we keep making improvements to the field thanks to all of those that keep attending every year. Soon I will post info on hotels and eating establishments. And congrats to Sleepy in his new adventure!