• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question? Futaba 10J binding dual rx's

thurmma

150cc
I am trying to bind two 3008sb rx's to a 10J for redundancy/power distribution on a 40% plane. Can this be done by simply setting both rx's to Mode A operation or is it not possible? This is a plane for someone else that is not wanting to put a power distribution system in the plane. I have done this type of setup in the past quite easily with Airtronics radios and now fly Jeti so it is a mute point for me. I have looked through the manual and all it shows for dual rx's is if you want to utilize one rx to get 2 more channels or if you are using an S-Bus setup. Neither one of these solutions is what we are wanting to accomplish.

thurmma

150cc
Finally got someone to answer the phone and 5 minutes later my suspicions were validated. Set both rx's to Mode A, bind then, and split the plane up :)