• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale 4D! Check out this video… absolutely crazy awesome.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[video=youtube;JgZRslQnnAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JgZRslQnnAo[/video]

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Pretty amazing thats for sure and not for me, 3D is challenging enough. So I am probably wrong but are they called the "4D" because it can go backwards or is it something else? If so that is a vector or axis, one hovering in 3D can go up and down which is to me the same as going down and up. Or is vectored thrust what is the 4th D. So impressive thats for sure. I have seen it done on foamies but a plane that size puts so real loads on the firewall

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
1st time seeing variable pitch prop and probably vector thrust too on a giant scale. but it's nothing new. RJ Griiter has been doing it for years with TOC and other indoor events.