• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Got Paid to Fly Today!

wedoitall

well i came into work this morning and my boss ask me if i had brought any airplanes with me today. he already knew the answer to the question beforehand, i always have something with me, especially the TH edge. So we went to the field and flew for about 6 hours, on the clock!!! Is kinda nice that i have a boss the flys. Now he wants a 3d plane, think he is ordering one today.

Tried waterfalls and blenders mostly........I LOVE FLYING 3D! just sayin.

SnowDog

well i came into work this morning and my boss ask me if i had brought any airplanes with me today. he already knew the answer to the question beforehand, i always have something with me, especially the TH edge. So we went to the field and flew for about 6 hours, on the clock!!! Is kinda nice that i have a boss the flys. Now he wants a 3d plane, think he is ordering one today.

Any openings at your company!? I want a job there!!!

hone

150cc

Sweeeeet. I'm heading to work right now......if only i were to be so lucky

wedoitall

Any openings at your company!? I want a job there!!!

i wish they would hire 10 more ppl. had a 80hr work week last week and yesterday was my first day off in almost a month. i can count on both hands how many days off ive had in a year but hopefully thats gonna change, they did just hire 2 people to help out.

Oh yea may stick with your current job, im an undertaker at a funeral home.

SnowDog

i wish they would hire 10 more ppl. had a 80hr work week last week and yesterday was my first day off in almost a month. i can count on both hands how many days off ive had in a year but hopefully thats gonna change, they did just hire 2 people to help out.

Oh yea maybe stick with your current job, im an undertaker at a funeral home.

Ummm.....yeah....I think I'll stick with my current job. ;)

wedoitall

Ha! how did i know you would prolly say that. :scaredchair: Ill trade ya jobs. hehe

Its not as bad as is seems. the gross part is only about 2% of the job and you definitely have to leave work at the shop. Mostly I try to help families get through a really tuff time in their life.