• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Lets Pick A Winner!

Please pick the winners! Top 2 get Sanding Blocks!

• dhal22

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • do-rag

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Ohio AV8TOR

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Props

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pawnshopmike

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Bipeguy03

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • WMcNabb

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ROLLERMAN

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • thepamster

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • ercrc

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys Chris Barnes's sanding blocks are ready to be given away! T recap we have two sets of these bad boys that are going to two lucky members that you will pick!

Specs
All made of solid Oak
10" long for the large one
5" long for the small one.
Each had 2 coats of clear polyurethane.
Sand paper wraps around being clamped in place with the top block using 10-32 wing nuts. This makes it so you do not need to use spray adhesive to hold the paper to the blocks and if dropped the corners wont bend like the aluminum ones.

IF you don't win and you are interested in buying some members can contact Chris through PM.
Prices include shipping
$10 for the small one
$15 for the large one
$20 for the pair

OK so I pulled everyones name who entered and compiled them like this. Then i tried to pick 10, but I like you all to much so I used a random system...
Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 9.39.22 PM.png

Then I went to random.org and did it 10 times.
Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 9.42.31 PM.png

And what we have is the following members selected:
Screen Shot 2015-03-01 at 9.42.40 PM.png

SO it's up to you guys! You can refer to the entries HERE, and please vote above.