• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gypsy Moth Fliers Club Fun Fly - AMA Charter 5346

TonyHallo

150cc
May 30, 2020 (Rain Date May 31, 2020)

Gypsy Moth Fliers Club Field located at:

422 Cedar Run Road

Allison Park, PA 15101

All types of aircraft are welcome to this event, no landing fee, AMA required. The link will take to the same page as the attached map. I'm sure there's a better way to do this but this will work. We fly off of a restricted full scale run way so anything works here.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.5921029,-79.8962171,1347m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Attachments

• Map.pdf
    161 KB · Views: 1,611
Last edited:

TonyHallo

150cc
It would not let me upload the .doc file so I created a .pdf. If I click on the arrow and download it opens the file. I posted it so there's no confusion where the filed is located, the link takes you to the same place. Thank you for your interest.

Jim Slaughter

New to GSN!
It would not let me upload the .doc file so I created a .pdf. If I click on the arrow and download it opens the file. I posted it so there's no confusion where the filed is located, the link takes you to the same place. Thank you for your interest.

I see that now. My bad. Good to know a .pdf WILL work. I wasn't noticing the download at the bottom of my browser.. Thanks for the clarification.