• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 Extra 300 35% flight

Hi guys
I am new to this forum and would like to start of by saying Hi
i love to fly 3d and smooth aeros and this is a video of me flying my h9 extra 300
at a fly in last week
love the power from the DA 120
any advice on the flying would be welcome :)
deano

[video=youtube_share;mJmZf_ZZUck]http://youtu.be/mJmZf_ZZUck[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hi Dean. Welcome to the forum! I liked your flying a lot. You have it dialed in really well and are doing great with the big Extra!

How long have you been flying? How long have you had the 35%?

Many thanks :)
looks like a great forum
i have been flying for 11 years but out of those I recon 3 years have been practicing this style of flying
( I am 19 yrs old )
i haven't had the extra long tbh I recon that is my 17th flight !
I am loving the extra fantastic flyer
Deano

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Many thanks :)
looks like a great forum
i have been flying for 11 years but out of those I recon 3 years have been practicing this style of flying
( I am 19 yrs old )
i haven't had the extra long tbh I recon that is my 17th flight !
I am loving the extra fantastic flyer
Deano
In a lot of ways I am really jealous of you! I always wanted to fly model planes but never managed to get started till I was 29. I'm 35 now. I got straight into 3D flying and have not done a whole lot else. I am wanting to learn to be a smoother and more precise pilot but find that time is against me. I just can't put in the time it takes. I take the opportunity to fly some basic and intermediate IMAC sequences from time to time but I know I do not execute them with much finnesse.

I can huck as good as the next guy but real precision eludes me... and probably will for many years.

Thanks james

3dnater
it isn't the easiest thing to do is it :(
i have spent hrs on the sim lol
i would like to practice a bit of IMAC my self !