• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 F4U-1D For Sale

I have a brand new Hangar 9 F4U-1D for sale. It is still in the boxes with all of the servos, retracts, receiver..... Everything needed to get her in the air including an Evolution E777 radial engine.

Asking $3000 for everything, selling as a complete kit not really interested in parting it out.

Hawker driver

New to GSN!
I have a brand new Hangar 9 F4U-1D for sale. It is still in the boxes with all of the servos, retracts, receiver..... Everything needed to get her in the air including an Evolution E777 radial engine.

Asking $3000 for everything, selling as a complete kit not really interested in parting it out.
Can you list the type of servos and receiver etc. thanks

Ill have to go to storage and to get you that list but the retracts are robarts I am almost certain. It has been a while but I think I went with the recommended equipment. I'll post here shortly

Frenchracer

New to GSN!

I am interested but need a detailed list of what you are selling. This is a little to imprecise.