Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Boston UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LeonHerman, Apr 15, 2021.

1. LeonHerman

LeonHerman New to GSN!

Hi

I am new to the forums. I came across the site as I was looking for info on servos for a 1/3 size Piper Cub J3.
    I am scratch building this model and intend to use a Pegasus 4 cylinder engine in it. I was wondering which servos I should use, perhaps someone could advise me?
    I will post pictures once I figure out how!
    Thanks
    Leon Herman

pawnshopmike likes this.
  2. :welcome:

Herman Syx likes this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Hi Leon Welkom to GSN. We at GSN will do our best to help you, there are several scale builders that will be glad to help.

LeonHerman and Herman Syx like this.
  4. LeonHerman

LeonHerman New to GSN!

Thanks. I am really looking forward to chatting with fellow scratch builders.

on another note I am planning on using a Pegasus 4 cylinder to power the plane. I think it would be quite docile in the air, cannot waits to see it fly!

5. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Welcome Leon!