• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hey Guys!

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Hey guys .. Chad here from Tail Dragger RC.
Just wanted to give a shout out to Gyro and 3DRC Forums.. Awesome place.
We provide many electrical, A123 systems, and Giant scale hardware item's for the modeling public as well as new E-power products coming soon!. looking forward to serving you guys! God Bless. chad
www.taildraggerrc.com

hone

150cc
Just got some 20 AWG twisted heavy duty servo extensions from TDRC and they look like they're VERY high quality. I also got some extension safety locks and i can fly with confidence. Gotta love the SUPER FAST shipping too :pompom:

hone

150cc
Aaaah yes! How could i forget! My 35 will be here monday and i'm really excited. I'll definitely have a lot of questions for you since this will be my first gas plane :scaredchair:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Chad I just looked at your site. I will keep you in mind when I need something, besides I know your owner. Thanks for being a sponsor here.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Thanks ohioavi8er!
Yes my owner never fails!..Thanks for your support. bar none this is the friendliest place on the web for our passion