• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted Hitec servos

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey everyone, I'm in need.. very desperate need for two Hitec HS 7990, 7980 OR 7950 SERVOS. Anyone have some they will part with? Prefer the 90', then the 80's. Will settle for the 50's.

20190922_170540.jpghs-m7990th_37990s_main.jpg

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Try the Hitec 9380's. I can loan you a couple of them.
You're awesome. And I appreciate it. But two problems, One...They are 25 tooth spline. All my arms are the original 24 tooth. Second...I would not want to give them back. LOL.... honestly, I do appreciate it. I really need the grunt of the 7980's or 7990's. (611 inch oz. @ 7.4 volts) If I could dig up just one 7990, I would be ecstatic.

I had originally planned HS 7954's for the Behemoth Stang. But after seeing the results with the "D" series servos, (My son bought some and put them into one of his planes) I am convinced I will be putting them in that instead of the 54's. Of course from there on out, I will be using the "D" series in everything. Just can't afford to change everything over to them. I really like the soft start feature. The "NEW" project will get them also I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.