• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hobbies for Hospice '14

Anyways, this is the 3rd year for this event, held in Dayton, OH. Usually have a couple of local hotshots show off a little around noon. This event is open to anyone with current AMA membership. Doesn't matter what you fly, the field is friendly to what you bring. We have had jets in and out of there, but it is a little sketchy.

I know that this is the weekend that the Eagle Squadron has their event up in Galion, OH. Chattanooga, TN has the 3D Jam this weekend as well.

No fees for anything. No pilot fee, no lunch fee. Everything is on donations.

Huge raffle with lots of prizes. TailDraggerRC has stepped up with some gift certs for the raffle. I'm donating a glue caddy. Along with other local hobby support and such, this event wouldn't happen.

This year, it is kinda special to me, and I am putting alot of emphasis on this event. If any of you are my friends on FaceBook, you already know that my grandma passed, while in the care of Hospice. So, this year, there will be 3 generations of the "Fry's" there. My grandpa, dad, and myself.

So, come one, come all!! Info is on the PDF attachment.

http://giantscalenews.com/oldwpattachments/attachments/2150=1124-2014 Hobbies for Hospice (1).pdf (244.4 KB)