• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hodges Hobbies All Electric Fly-In V8 October 17-19, 2013

Manta

70cc twin V2
Hobbies All Electric Fly-In V8 October 17-19, 2013
HHAEFI V8

Hodges Hobbies All Electric Fly-In V8

October 17-19 2013

Are you ready? One of the nations best electric fly-ins is back!
Bigger, better, and more fun than ever!

It is still early but I think it is time to start this thread. There is already a lot of interest and this year seems to be shaping up to be the biggest ever. This will be the 8th annual Hodges Hobbies All Electric Fly-In (HHAEFI V8), and it is sure to be three solid days of fun, flying, and friends.

This year we are proud to announce that Hodges Hobbies and Castle Creations are again our presenting sponsors! A big thanks to them for stepping up and helping to make this great event possible!

Registration fee for the entire weekend is $10 during preregistration ($15 at the door). A small price to pay for 1600' of pristine putting green quality grass! If you have never been to the field you are in for a treat!

There will be demo flights on Friday and Saturday starting at noon including Mac Hodges and the world famous B-29. Other performances will be announced soon. The demos will be short and action packed to allow for more open flying time. We are also planning several sessions of "Full Contact Combat". Everyone is welcomed to participate in Combat. All combat pilots must limit their aircraft to a 3s 1400mAh battery.

Limited camping hookups are available. Contact Hodges Hobbies at 1-866-924-9505 for availability. Non hookup spots are plentiful. There are many of us that will be staying on site so come join the fun!

For more information visit our website:

www.HHAEFI.com

coreman

50cc
I'm planning on going down to this event. I think it will be a great ending to my outdoor flying season as we move indoors shortly after this. i plan on bringing some foamies and if anyone would like something specific, I'll bring it along. (I'm hoping to offset my gas costs for the trip)

Manta

70cc twin V2
Awesome! Cant wait to see you. If you have pics of stuff you wish to sell feel free to post em up in here. This has been a fantastic event every year so far and has grown larger each year. It started out as a Hodgehound event for Mr Mac's minions to hang and fly and pig out on gooder food.. It has grown into something really good since. i hope some of the folk on this website will consider making the trip to Hodges and having fun with us this year.

coreman

50cc
Awesome! Cant wait to see you. If you have pics of stuff you wish to sell feel free to post em up in here. This has been a fantastic event every year so far and has grown larger each year. It started out as a Hodgehound event for Mr Mac's minions to hang and fly and pig out on gooder food.. It has grown into something really good since. i hope some of the folk on this website will consider making the trip to Hodges and having fun with us this year.

Easiest thing is just for people to check out the website http://www.racores.com/. I just don't want to drag the full 10mpg trailer down so I am going to be picky about what I pack into the station wagon for the trip and get 20mpg instead :D I am sure I will be hanging out with Crash and Laine and PCPhill and those guys. I'm probably going to have some prebuilt night flyers if I don't totally wipe out my supplies at NEAT in mid-September. Depends on what I have time for in the month between the two. I am looking forward to flying the H-Blu-O off the pond as well.

small-PaintedYaks1.jpg IMG_1499.jpg H-Blu-O.jpg