• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Horizon Hobby $15.00 discount

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Hey fellow GSN Members and guests HorizonHobby.com has a pop up on their main page for a $15.00 discount code if you take their survey.  The last time they did this that I am aware of it was 15% not $15.00 but for 2-3 minutes it takes to take the survey it is still worth it.  No idea how long this will last but it is there now.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I did not make it past the second question.  Maybe it's me but I am not giving out my email address in a survey.  

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
they email the discount code. but the discount is off a purchase of $100 or more. they do not make that very clear.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Daytonarc said
they email the discount code. but the discount is off a purchase of $100 or more. they do not make that very clear.
I am sure that is what they say but they can simply post the discount code upon page completion.