• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I have a problem!!

Manta

70cc twin V2
Ha! I know what you mean. Power, efficiency,durability, and so many kv options make these motors a sure thing when wondering how to power your planes. Customer service ( in the states) is second to none!!

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Customer service in Canada is top notch too. Ken has upgraded motors for free that I bought used, without me even asking! He's turned stuff around extra fast for me due to our short flying season, and has even paid for the return shipping on warranty repairs (issues have been rare). Top notch stuff, and I haven't bought any other brand since trying one of his Motrolfly motors. :cool:

Eagle34

50cc
Ken is great to deal with, and TOP Notch customer service. Any plane I have that I like (read didn't crash first few flights out) gets one. I think I have 15 of his motors now. I am in the same boat as Powerlines (need another job to finance the rest of the motors I need for the rest of the fleet.):cool: Although I do have one or two motors that aren't dedicated yet (but will be soon LOL.

I think I am a Manta minion also ... at leats a Motrolfly minion.

SnowDog

Ken is great to deal with, and TOP Notch customer service. Any plane I have that I like (read didn't crash first few flights out) gets one. I think I have 15 of his motors now. I am in the same boat as Powerlines (need another job to finance the rest of the motors I need for the rest of the fleet.):cool: Although I do have one or two motors that aren't dedicated yet (but will be soon LOL.

I think I am a Manta minion also ... at leats a Motrolfly minion.

I'm looking for a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4320-400Kv [/FONT]to replace the Scorpion 4025 that I just burned up this weekend in my 65" Vyper...if you have one of those and you'd like to sell it, let me know...otherwise, I'll be calling Ken very soon. :)

Add me to the list of Motrolfly minions!

I have had the 2610,2810,3620,4315,4325, and the 5320. Awesome motors. What makes them even better is Ken's customer service. This man goes out of his way for his customers. As long as ken sells motors l will buy them from him.
Just want to say thank for all that he has done for me. His products are ones that l can recommend to my friends and feel good that they are getting a great product and if by chance if anything happens its backed by the best CS in the business.

SnowDog

+1000 to what Losi said...Ken has excellent customer service and excellent products.
Only Motrolfly motors will be installed on my electric airplanes!
Too bad Ken doesn't make a 30cc gasser! ;)