• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC World Championships

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Sleepy, is GSN going to try and provide any coverage of the IMAC World Championships in Muncie, IN; September 2nd - 6th?

There will be a few folks reporting from the Worlds.. myself included... it is time consuming and hard to get the info every where... we will have a blog going on the IMAC website... and daily updates on the AMA website...

we'll do our best

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Right now Sleepy and I are trying to coordinate our schedules so we can cover both the IMAC Worlds at the beginning of the month and the Rolla Big Bird Fly-in on Sept 26-28 in Rolla, Missouri.

If we're going to be there we want to bring it as best we can and in excess of what you guys will expect. Right now we're leaning towards being able to cover both.

Bart

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
It will be great if you both could come. Finally we will meet ya all.

I don't know about you, but I'm counting the days and minutes flying again in Rolla flying field practicing for the world.

jerry3672

New to GSN!
exeter_acres;279 wrote: There will be a few folks reporting from the Worlds.. myself included... it is time consuming and hard to get the info every where... we will have a blog going on the IMAC website... and daily updates on the AMA website...

we'll do our best

I'll help when I can.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Me doing a road trip these 2 weeks.

All the from Rolla down to Memphis and than Muncie and than all the way back to Rolla.

Some road trip for me but it worth it to see ya all.