• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! Kelli 49 dimes

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Hope everyone is out doing some flying or doing something that helps keep their Spirit Alive. Speaking of alive, I spoke with Kelly AKA 49 dimes for about 2 hours this morning. It was a great conversation. Although his health is not the best and has not improved, he is still percolating like an old coffee pot. LOL. We had the opportunity to talk about a lot of different things. He is in good spirits and wishes for me to convey how much he appreciates each and every one of you here. He mentioned to me that he will find a little bit of time to jump on and say hi as he is able to. He is not doing much flying these days. Things being what they are and all. I did however want to take time to drop a note to all of you fellows. Let you know that he is thinking about you and he misses the site. Hopefully this summer I will be able to throw a leg across the new Harley I bought and make a little trip down to see him. I think it would be a great time. Maybe take in a flying field or two. Hopefully I can meet some of my other brothers while I am down there. I hope all of you have a really great day and a wonderful Christmas. Best Wishes Always from the Stangflyer!

WMcNabb

150cc
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Hope everyone is out doing some flying or doing something that helps keep their Spirit Alive. Speaking of alive, I spoke with Kelly AKA 49 dimes for about 2 hours this morning. It was a great conversation. Although his health is not the best and has not improved, he is still percolating like an old coffee pot. LOL. We had the opportunity to talk about a lot of different things. He is in good spirits and wishes for me to convey how much he appreciates each and every one of you here. He mentioned to me that he will find a little bit of time to jump on and say hi as he is able to. He is not doing much flying these days. Things being what they are and all. I did however want to take time to drop a note to all of you fellows. Let you know that he is thinking about you and he misses the site. Hopefully this summer I will be able to throw a leg across the new Harley I bought and make a little trip down to see him. I think it would be a great time. Maybe take in a flying field or two. Hopefully I can meet some of my other brothers while I am down there. I hope all of you have a really great day and a wonderful Christmas. Best Wishes Always from the Stangflyer!

Definitely miss Kelly, but really happy to hear the two of you had a great conversation today!
Thanks for sharing the latest news with us.

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@stangflyer
Thanks for the update on Dimes. Much appreciated, Good to know he is still somewhat in the hobby. Be nice when he will be able to join us on GSN again. Always a good source of info, and help.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You're welcome fellas. Just really glad I caught him. Its really good also to see your replies. I'm sorry I let life get me sidetracked. I will try to be more diligent in staying in touch. Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

-Rick-

100cc
Really hope Kelly gets well soon even if its just to join us here. Thank you for the update Rob.