• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Mo 2nd Annual 3dBash Sept 10-13th

Hey guys Its getting close to that time again.. for the 2nd Annual 3D Bash at Kennett Mo

Last Year was a blast,, had around 50 Pilots Signed up,, over 3000 dollars in Raffle Items. Plus great food each day..

Pictures from last year http://1drv.ms/1zv4w9Z

Sponsors:
Title Sponsor:
RedwingRC!

Platium Sponsors
RTL Fasteners
Razorback Hobbies
TaildraggerRc
Knife Edge Graphix

Gold Sponsors:
Servo City
Dinogy Lipos
Twisted Hobbies
3drc Hobbies
Red Barron Hobbies
Bob Smith Industrys
Many more to come!

Directions to the field

From Interstate 55 at Hayti MO, take txit 17b to US HWY 412 West towards Kennett Mo and Paragould Arkansas. As you come in to Kennett you will go to the second red light and turn left. From here look for signs, but you will go around 1.5 miles and turn left on County Road 551, then go approximately 1.25 miles and turn right On County Road 508; go approximately 400 yards and turn left on the chat road just past the Dog Pound; if road turns to gravel you have gone too far.

From US 412 East from Paragould Arkansas, at the FLASHING light of Hwy 412 and MO Route W turn right, as soon as you turn right, turn left On County Road 508 aka Ronnie Drive, take this county road for around half a mile and it will turn in to pavement, as soon as it turns to pavement, you will pass the Compost Plant and then the field road will be your first road on the right.

Local Lodging

Days Inn
kf1.jpg
kf2.jpg
kf4.jpg
kf7.jpg
kfi1.JPG
kfi2.JPG
kerry3.JPG
magic_field.jpg

110 Independence Ave, Kennett, MO 63857
573-888-9860

Super 8 Kennett
1808 1st St, Kennett, MO 63857
573-888-8800

For 4 days of stick bangin fun Mark your calandars for this one.. you dont want to miss it

Last edited:
@ryan_m. should be bigger and better than last year... it's all starting to piece together... I will be starting a rc flight deck before long for pre registrations

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ryan_m

100cc
Bigger isn't always better! What I liked the most about last year was the size... just big enough, but not so large that the airspace is constantly crowded. I have no interest in really large events, like Rolla, Joe Nall, SEFF, and others. Even Cape Girardeau is too big for my tastes, or was three years ago when I went. I haven't been back as a result. Last year was awesome... sky was available to fly in whenever you wanted it. But never boring either, just enough activity to keep it lively and fun!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bigger isn't always better! What I liked the most about last year was the size... just big enough, but not so large that the airspace is constantly crowded. I have no interest in really large events, like Rolla, Joe Nall, SEFF, and others. Even Cape Girardeau is too big for my tastes, or was three years ago when I went. I haven't been back as a result. Last year was awesome... sky was available to fly in whenever you wanted it. But never boring either, just enough activity to keep it lively and fun!
Woot! Someone thinks Rolla is a really large event. Being named in the same sentence as Joe Nall and SEFF is giving me a really really big head!:D

rc flight lite and rtl fasteners and Bob smith industrys have came on board as sponsors.... check these guys out for your night flight systems, CA and glues and hardware thanks for help making the bash possible

proud to announce.. That Jr americas is one of this year's sponsors and we will be having a xg 14 in the raffle