• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

LightRC.com and their new EPP 3D planes

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Hey guys! Tried to swear off RC for a while but it didn't last long. My buddy Sam Steeb sent me a couple of his new EPP kits and now I can't stop building them!

He's been in buisness for a couple years but not really done any advertising and if your not a Probro Youve likely never heard of him but its time to share his stuff with those that would also appreciate it!

Sam used to produce depron kits like the magnum but now he's into epp and making very good use of it!
He is making top quality full kits from 22"-40" span from 1.3# and 1.9# epp and bigger epp models are in th works!
His kits are very cleanly cut and full hardware included.

If you want a 3D foamy that doesn't fly like a foamy then check out lightrc.com !

His models are the stiffest I've flown and have enough weight (without hurting the wing loading) to do high energy maneuvers and handle winds 10mph+!

Another selling point is the top quality paint schemes and 7 color options on too and bottom for $16 but te standard white kit is still only $39!

His models include
22" combat mini PBF (v3)
24" V2 mini PBF
32" RebelZ lite
35" Sbach
34" Cap
35" RebelZ

I don't really recomend something unless I love it and know others would to so I've prettymuch limited myself to extreme flight, bro approved and kitted profiles and Sam's foamies.

Ill post up a build thread on my RevelZ 35" as soon as I get a chance a some video as soon as weather cooperates.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 381
D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Yea that little thing is crazy!

But unfortunately I won't be able to get vid of mine for a while. Had two servos burn up on maiden. Have to wait until Friday or order more and then wait for them to come then get time to replace them and fly. Could be two weeks before I can fly mine again :( :(

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Finally got the new servos in my RebelZ 35" and got calm enough weather to fly.

Unfortunately I'm very used to expo but I sold my radios and I'm just flying on an analog 4ch radio so I'm still feeling it out and trying to keep it under control and calm my thumbs down without the expo.

http://youtu.be/nfVoZaqOVTU

http://youtu.be/EGuQxUjAjtQ

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Sam has also finished revisions on the newest mini pbf and its ready to go. Should be in stock very soon if not already!

The Magnum V2 is coming along as well.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Here is my build thread on the 35" RebelZ

I'll also be doing builds on the 32" Lite RebelZ and the new mini pbf V3

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I'm fed up with winter guys. Its been so cold I can't build even with the heater. I tried to fly and tore my rudder off on the hard frozen ground.

Sam at LightRC surprised me with a message today.

He's carrying shorts and hoodies. He just ordered a few but I bet if there is interest he'll start carrying them ;)
http://lightrc.com/shirts/