• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Limitless Aero 59" CORVUS RACER 540 Give Away Winners Say Thanks

AKfreak

150cc
Limitless Aero 59" CORVUS RACER 540 Give Away Winners Say Thanks
15107499808_bcaa9ce7d0_b.jpg

15107501178_04efd9b5f3_b.jpg

Kole [MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION], [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION], I just wanted to make a post here and tell you again., thanks for picking my family to win this plane. My kids have been so excited ever since the day we made the video.

Today we finally got our hands on this neat little plane, and to say my kids love it is an understatement. Until now they have been sitting on the fence as to whether or not they wanted to learn to fly planes (they both love quads), but now since they own their own plane, boy things have changed.

I hope this plane will be the driving force to get them interested in flying RC planes. Yeah I know they have a long way to go before they are ready for this one, but at least now they are interested. Where as before was, "no thank you!" Also they plan to help build this baby, so expect a build thread as soon as I can get all of the parts I need to make it fly.

Thanks again, you guys are the best! AKf

[video=youtube_share;4vc2dtcgg6A]http://youtu.be/4vc2dtcgg6A[/video]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That's so awesome man!!! I hope they stick with it. Sure does make it easier to go flying when one of the kids wants to fly!!! :)

AKfreak

150cc
Indeed. They go now, but loose interest in an hour or so. This way they will hopefully stay into it more.