Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mike from Michigan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Michael Sotomayor, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Michael Sotomayor

Michael Sotomayor New to GSN!

New member here ,I have been flying RC for about 50 years now...Sig Kadet to start, many Pattern planes, IMAA for a few years and IMAC for the last 15-20 years.
    Currently have a few giant scale Aerobats....Carden 37% Yak , 42% Aerocraft Extra , plans built Staudachers , a 35% and a 40%, I use 3W competition series 150 and a DA 150 and DA 170s. I love flying model airplanes and did it for decades with my dad.
    Im not a builder but am looking to try that in future.
    Maybe I'll see some of you at the Regionals held at the Toledo Weak Signals field!
    Mike S

Attached Files:

AKNick, WMcNabb and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Welcome to GSN! Glad to have you aboard.

:welcome:

3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Welcome nice to have you join us.

4. Welcome. Really like your Yak!

5. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Nice fleet!!
    Welcome to GSN!!