• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My little EDF

Here is a pic of my EDF, SkidZ.

240=56-20140720_125318.jpg
240=56-20140720_125318.jpg

That one is 6S. Not too shabby on speed either. Has an 11 blade fan on a 1450kV motor. Got the combo kit from banana hobby, right around $450. Fully functional gear doors, sequencers, nav lights, flaps. LG is all alum oleo style.

The one before it was 8S. It was supposed to be faster, but not by much. The extra weight of the dual 4S packs and a rx battery killed any extra umph it had. But still flew great!!

Chris Puckett;259 wrote: Those Taft Vipers are cool and sound AWESOME in the air.
Yeah... if I ever see a 6s version for sale in person, I might be likely to go home with it. :)

Not interested in having one drop-shipped from BFE, though.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Banana hobby has them in the states..support may be another story. I stocked parts in house for them and took care of our clients.I never could get enough interest generated for a container to have in house.. The planes fly simply awesome.

I was at EJets this past weekend. Decided that I would like to know how fast it is. Pretty much straight and level, it is 99 mph. Pretty good for a.6# chunk of foam. I knew I could get it over 100. I didnt want to see how much over. So I put it in a wide turn, rolled it over a little and let it build.up a little bit of speed. I hit 104 with it! I can dig that! Good enough for me!

I.got many compliments on how well it flys and looks in the air. If I had 12 of them, I could have sold them.all!