• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New 78" Extra 330sc!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here is the brand new 78" Extra 330sc we've been waiting for!

DSC09514 SMALL.jpg

12803037_1063873147009002_5449978545542248036_n.jpg

DSC09499(1).jpg

DSC09501(1).jpg

See the video here as we get into the details of the plane! Plane should be released late summer time frame.

Just like it's brother the Typhoon this beast will take a 35cc up to a 55cc engine!

[video=youtube;_vT0t5QLZx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vT0t5QLZx8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's a very nice scheme. I have been on them trying to get them to keep it since they don't have any modern green airplanes in their lineup yet!!!!

cam4569

70cc twin V2
I dig the colors.. May need another 35cc extra for a "backup"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I dig the colors.. May need another 35cc extra for a "backup"

Check out the flying video
[video=youtube;a7gQ_vFRkBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7gQ_vFRkBM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Ooohhhhh.. Videos like that get me in trouble with the budget lol that is a very nice looking plane

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
I initially didn't like the color, but it's grown on me. I guess it's time to break away from red and yellow dominant planes. I'm looking forward to getting this one :)

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I initially didn't like the color, but it's grown on me. I guess it's time to break away from red and yellow dominant planes. I'm looking forward to getting this one :)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ! I'll give you guys a 3drc sneak peak. We changed the color again !! :)