• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Aerobeez

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hi guys, Aerobeez released the pictures for the final version of the 105" Extra 330 'Reaper' and they are due in any time now!!!

13775904_1165441116852204_4493469258707505320_n.jpg

I am excited for this one!!!!!!!

You can pre-order one now!

http://aerobeez.com/105-Extra-330-Reaper-Aerobatic-ARF-RC-Airplane.html

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
What is the availability of this fine ride? Does it have cf wing and stab tube? Any other photos? Like hardward, tailgear, etc?

I've been told it's in their next container which is due any time now. Just like all of the other new Aerobeez airplanes, it features a gratuitous use of carbon fiber throughout so stab tube and wing tubes are both going to be CF. Here's the main features from the website:

• Covered in High Quality Oracover skin!
  • Additional Oracover Skin included in every box for minor repair and patchwork!
  • Removable Rudder
  • Carbon Fiber Rods In The Fuselage
  • Improved Aerobeez Tail Gear
  • Carbon Fiber Landing Gear
  • Carbon Fiber On The Fire Wall
  • High Quality hardware kit with Carbon Fiber horns.
  • Pre-Plumbed High Quality Clear bottle Fuel Tank
Should be awesome, I'm sure they're eager to get one together and airborne ASAP, until then they just have the prototype which doesn't have all of the finalized revisions.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Thank you everyone for the support. We heard your comments and your suggestions on the scheme colors. The final version has silver and orange that will really pop in the air.