• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Classifieds Area, Sailplanes/Gliders/Motor-Gliders

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just a quick note to let all y'all know we've added a new area to the classifieds for Sailplanes, Gliders, and Motor-Gliders.

I spent yesterday at the Cumberland Summer Soaring event and was very impressed by the aircraft and flying being done by the "Aero-Tow" community. I think you guys would love it as well if you were to take a closer look or if you had a chance to try it as I did yesterday (four solo aero-tow flights, thanks Jeff!).

The new classifieds area will be there as the Sailplane/Glider/Motor-Glider activity picks up at GiantScaleNews.com so keep an eye on it if you're looking for a good used aircraft.

If you're curious, check out the photos in the Cumberland Summer Soaring thread or find an Aero-Tow event near you and spend a day with them. It's a lot of fun and they're a great community of people within our larger Giant Scale brotherhood/sisterhood!