• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Member - Fixed Wing

Thanks guys. I see a lot of the friendlier members I recognize over here. Should be fun.

No, unfortunately nothing on the table right now. Maybe this fall/winter. Been focusing on pattern recently and that's taken a lot of my time. Also, have gotten interested in quads. What a hoot...

Good to see you on here Dean!! BTW, I glued the foam hatch piece on the framework of my Pro this afternoon!! The build is coming along nicely, slow but it's coming along!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Fixed Wing;4809 wrote: Thanks guys. I see a lot of the friendlier members I recognize over here. Should be fun.

No, unfortunately nothing on the table right now. Maybe this fall/winter. Been focusing on pattern recently and that's taken a lot of my time. Also, have gotten interested in quads. What a hoot...

But those Carden Pro's are going to look silly with props on each wing and stab tip!!