• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Parkzone Su-29mm

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
I want to know who's developing these color schemes for HH. I'm not a fan of the green they are using.

The product video with the SAFE demonstrations is impressive though.

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
Help me win one by doing the following:

1. Click the below link:
http://a.pgtb.me/G8lHgG/gm1ZX?w=26210248&e=62278941

2. Click the check box on the first picture. It's me with my oldest in the yard flying my AS3Xtra.
3. Log into Facebook via the pop up in your web browser
4. Allow the voting app.

Did I mention my second son was born a week ago? So help a new dad out.

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
In not a fan of the ARF schemes as I don't want to look like everyone else. In looking at this plane the vortex genators sure do make it hard to strip the factory paint to apply your own.

I put a 12x6 APC on mine and it speeds it up a lot. Only problem is that the AS3X goes crazy. Need to turn the gains down. Programming cable is nto coming till September. Have to do some homework.

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
Keep the votes coming. I'm in 3rd but a late comer to the game is quickly building steam.

Last edited by a moderator:

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I flew one of these and it feels terrible. Funny thing is, you cannot adjust the gyro unless you get the cord for a wireless phone. The other funny thing is, with the specific rx that comes with this plane, once you do that...you loose the default settings which includes the safe stuff. (all of this they don't readily tell you)

The LHS owner here is real disappointed in this plane so far. Especially since the VisionAire does fly real good. Who knows what happened on the default gyro programming on this one...but it's not good. (at least the one I flew out of the box)

Mine is very twitchy on the gains. Especially with more power. That chord is back offered for two more months as far as I can tell. Mine will sit in the shed for awhile.

AKfreak

150cc
Mine is very twitchy on the gains. Especially with more power. That chord is back offered for two more months as far as I can tell. Mine will sit in the shed for awhile.

Send that baby out to me, and Ill get it dialed in for you, ;) On a serious note, I was an early adopter of the AR 635. It took lots of playing with it to get it all figured out. Here in Vegas, I have helkped many dial in the AS3X on Splendors, Vision. even the UMX stuff (beast, and As3Xtra). I will say they fly good when they are dialed in correctly.

I wouldn't mind playing with the the AR636 just to see what its all about, but wont be investing in one by itself.

Patrick rigged up a cable. We will play with it at some point. I have a few other things in the fire with trying IMAC, DA-35 finally mounted, and the new 83 MXS to build.