• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! Pre Order you GSN HATS!

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Get your self one of these hats to go with them awesome GSN shirts! There is a red face with white back hat not shown.

Prices will be 20.00 plus shipping!

Shipping is $5.00

Payment can be sent to- paypal.me/XPRCGiantscalenews

I have hats now that can be shipped or delivered to Nall.

First come first serve on the ones I have on hand so get to ordering! :laughing:

Happy flying to you all

C'ya at the field!

Ps. Thank you all for supporting this site! Wear your swag with pride :fist_pump:

IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1870.JPG
IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1871.JPG
IMG_1868.JPG
IMG_1861.JPG

Bipeguy03

150cc
I really dig the black with the offset logo, but I don't wear snap backs, or truckers.

Any chance in the future of a few fitted ones? Preferably 39Thirty New Era's? I know, I know I'm being really picky, but I'm picky with all my hats lol

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I really dig the black with the offset logo, but I don't wear snap backs, or truckers.

Any chance in the future of a few fitted ones? Preferably 39Thirty New Era's? I know, I know I'm being really picky, but I'm picky with all my hats lol
I understand completely. I'm über picky when it comes to headwear as well.

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member

should have a few at nall that are flex fit