• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Precision Flight Tutorials Episode 1!

First video is up! Let me know what y'all think, and what I could improve on!

Thanks![video=youtube;4bjdum2RiLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bjdum2RiLE[/video]

I'll see if I can boost the resolution.. Like I said, it's a test video so I'll improve it. If watched.in HD that really helps. Was the info useful at all?

gyro

GSN Contributor
moved this thread to the appropriate forum. You're off to a great start Brian, thanks for taking the time to do this for everyone!

-G

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I'll see if I can boost the resolution.. Like I said, it's a test video so I'll improve it. If watched.in HD that really helps. Was the info useful at all?
Always useful and greatly appreciated. Just trying to give the feedback that you asked for. Perfect dialog but to hard to see the stick movements to learn from watching. In the 4-point rolls you could barely see the stick movement that you were talking about. Thanks for your work.

wedoitall

yea the sticks were alil hard to see especially on the elevator movements. wasnt needed on this video but im sure some in the future will be much faster manuveurs , if possible may wanna a review in slo-mo. if thats possible.

Always useful and greatly appreciated. Just trying to give the feedback that you asked for. Perfect dialog but to hard to see the stick movements to learn from watching. In the 4-point rolls you could barely see the stick movement that you were talking about. Thanks for your work.

yea the sticks were alil hard to see especially on the elevator movements. wasnt needed on this video but im sure some in the future will be much faster manuveurs , if possible may wanna a review in slo-mo. if thats possible.

moved this thread to the appropriate forum. You're off to a great start Brian, thanks for taking the time to do this for everyone!

-G
Thanks very much for the feedback! As for the stick movement I will try to get that figured out.

Gary, thank you for moving the thread. I was thinking once I got the videos going I would start an independent thread for them? Or would you rather I stay here?

Thanks
Brian

gyro

GSN Contributor
Brain, if you want to, I'd suggest creating new threads for all your videos within this forum... and I mean make a new thread for every video.... if you get enough, we'll eventually move them into their own forum.

Brain, if you want to, I'd suggest creating new threads for all your videos within this forum... and I mean make a new thread for every video.... if you get enough, we'll eventually move them into their own forum.

Sounds good. I don't plan on doing the Wiki articles as I don't really know how. Is that alright?

Last edited by a moderator: