• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Precision Flight Tutorials

Should a Precision Flight Series be started?

• Dude, just no...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah man! Make some videos!

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I now have the ability to record on my simulator, and I got the idea of possibly starting a precision flight tutorial series. There are tons of videos out there today showing the latest 3D tips and tricks, but not much in the way of smooth flight.

So what i'm asking is, what might be the interest in a series like this? If so, what would people want to see? I have a number of ideas, but would take ideas as well.

If you think it's a bad idea, please let me down easy ;) Or else I might get all teary eyed and cry! (lol just kidding)

Thanks for your thoughts!
Brian Strachan

wedoitall

Oh man please oh please do the videos. im a noob but after doing some research and listening to the pros smooth flight is a must to flying good 3d. plus im getting an Osiris *fist pumps and high fives all around.

i would like to see beginner to advance level if time would permit you. if not intermediate to advance. or maybe a mix of, i.e a beginner/intermediate video then a advanced.
plus "must learns" for performing a certain 3d manuveur smoothly. but whateva you put out would be outstanding and a great benefit to me :)

Awesome!

Well I will get to recording right away!

Like I said before, I already have some ideas, but is there anything specific that's wanted?

Alright, well I went ahead and made a simple introduction and my first video on Basic rolling. I'll go ahead and post it, but it wont be permanent. I plan to re-do the video after I get y'all's thoughts. Please criticize as much as you like, as long as it's constructive. This is the first commentary video series I have ever done, and if you would like to see something changed, or have it be more in depth, please let me know what you want!

Hope y'all like it!

Thanks
Brian Strachan

Status
Not open for further replies.