• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pretty Stoked about this Purchase. GSN video coverage is gonna RAWK!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I have loved doing event coverage the past 8 years and I didn't want to half ass it with this new venture. (Also my old employers took all my stuff even though I had burned out all my personal gear during the first 4 years...)

So to help me out my good buddy Fred Midgett was kind enough to offer me the "GSN, your my buddy and I want to see my baby still film RC airplanes" deal on his Sony production camera. I'm 100% committed and monetarily invested but I can say without a shadow of a doubt the GSN video coverage of events is gonna kick some major booty.

GSN +1

Steve's Credit Card - a lot.

:D:D:D

Hopefully it's worth it! (If not, I may need a place to live when the wife finds the company Visa statement! )

attachment.php

3354=1523-imageController.jpeg]
3354=1523-imageController.jpeg

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Very nice. You can bring it (and your multi-rotors and your baby girl) to our annual Charm City Fly-in in Baltimore the last weekend of September!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That is soooo awesome Sleepy! Now I can leave my cheesy Mini DV camcorder at home and enjoy your Hi-Def footage of the Rolla Event:D:D:D:D